Start enjoying love
Counseling Services for Couples in St. Louis
Do any of the following sound familiar?
- You are having the time of your life planning what could be the most memorable day of your life and then all of a sudden you find yourself experiencing the throes of prenup (dis)agreements that make you want to call the big day off.
- You have found yourself sitting amidst a pile of venue contracts and insurance papers seething with frustration due to your partner’s lack of interest in future planning for your family.
- You’re rolling your eyes so hard they hurt while listening to your mother or mother to be offer unsolicited advice (yet again!) about the color scheme, seating charts, or your relationship in general.
- The knot in your stomach leads you to breakout in hot flashes, a cold sweat, then silence because you know you need to tell your partner that you really don’t want to start trying for kids right away or believe weekly worship is a mandatory occurance.
If so, Couples Counseling Can Help.
Counseling therapy sessions are the perfect place to explore the meaning of your life experiences more deeply. You will have space to scale back and take into account the expanse of your life (past, present, future) and plot the points that positively and negatively activate you. From there we will unpack experiences you believe hinder you from feeling the blessings of joy and peace. Our counseling techniques will gift you deeper connections with yourself, your family, better psychological positioning to connect with your partner, and more.
Here Are Some Of The Areas I Can Help You With:
- In-Laws & Extended Family
- Discerning Religious Affiliation
- “The Past”
Hey there! Camielle Joy here.
I help couples with counseling services here in St. Louis. If you desire a secure, peaceful relationship, working together could help you start enjoying love again.
As a counseling therapist with over 5 years of experience, I am equipped with a full set of therapeutic tools that will help any couple not only survive, but thrive. Positivity, persistence, and play makes it possible for you both to proclaim “we enjoy our love and care for just us.”